Capita Symonds - Property Services (formally NB Real Estate)
The Hub was originally conceived to replace various SharePoint sites with a single, integrated web based interface that could collect and present a wide range of property and fund information from an variety of data sources. This was produced to enable both internal and external customers to view property management related data in a simple, easy to navigate, web based system.
3 years on and the hub is now more focused on driving internal effectiveness and cost savings. It has grown to encompass most areas of the property management business.
It currently reads data from over 15 different sources using a variety of methods including;
• Internal and external sources
• SQL databases (SAP / HR Pro)
• Flat File Transfers (Via SSL/TLS/ FTPS)
• Web Services (SOAP/XML)
These sources include;
• Property / Unit Data
• Lease, Tenant, Debtor with documents
• Fund and Portfolio Management
• HR / Staff Data
• Health & Safety
• Risk Assessments
• Credit Control / Credit Rating
• Service Charge
Simply put the hub is the largest system I have ever produced and I am very proud that original design concepts still hold true today with nearly 450 database table tables as they did at the beginning when it contained around 40! During the three years I served as the system architect, lead developer and project manager. I helped oversee all areas of the development lifecycle including development planning, unit testing, release processes and all supporting documentation.
Some of the key areas of functionality are details below;
• Property / Tenancy Information
• Lease / Head Lease Information
• Credit Control
• Service Charge
• Profit & Loss
• Task / Event Management
• Document Management
• Workflow Systems including automated letters, emails and tasks.
• Calllog Systems, including outlook and OCS intergration
• MIS Reports, XML, XLS, PDF, Crytstal, PDF Forms.
• Active Directory integration.
• Health & Safety / Risk Assessments / EPC Certificate System.
• Advanced Group Permissions including document, fund, property role based access control
• Integrated Help Desk
• Flexible Customer linked Content Management System.
To find out more about the kind of systems I can design and develop for your business please contact me.
Documents & Downloads
This item has no documents.